Dr Rosendorff and Partners are able to provide companies with comprehensive medical services in the maritime industry, which include the offshore, cruise line, yachting, shipping and fishing industries.
Services include the following:
- Initial and renewal medical examinations
- 24 hour emergency cover for injuries and illnesses
- All local (SAMSA approved) and international (among others British, Danish and Norwegian) seafaring certificates issued
- Full access to all investigations, hospital admissions and treatments
- Ship visits if required and feasible
- Licensed vaccinations centre for travel and work purposes
- Repatriation medical services for injured or ill crew
- Drug and alcohol testing
- PEME completed for a range of cruise companies including RCI, Celebrity, Holland America, Norwegian Cruise Lines and Steiner.
- Registered with OGUK and Norwegian Maritime Authorities for medical assessments.
MCA accredited practice in Southern Africa for ENG1 medical assessments required for commercial Yachting and Super Yacht industries.
They have occupational health trained practitioners to assist with fitness for work assessments for the construction, mining and other industries. These include pre-employment, periodic and exit medicals.
Many company medicals or specific medical assessment requirements for various industries can be performed. These can be discussed with practitioners for a cost estimate based on the forms supplied. Substance use or abuse testing can also be conducted on employees.